After conducting market research and obtaining a list of email addresses, one of the most important tasks for effective email marketing is to verify the bona fide existence of your email addresses. This will help you avoid sending messages to nonexistent email addresses.
Email address checker — Three-level validity check
You can use email checker and verify emails in three steps. This three-level validity check gives the most effective results. Each of the three steps can be executed separately, or combined to form one big verification process. The steps are:
- Syntax check. This is basic verification. Addresses are checked for correspondence to the RFC registration.
- Domain check. The domain’s existence is checked. In the case of a non-existent domain, the email address would also be nonexistent.
- Email address check. This is the last step of full verification. Atomic Mail Verifier searches for a domain’s SMTP server and checks the user’s existence.
With such reliable verification, you can exclude as many nonexistent emails as possible. You will also prevent deletion of truly valid emails using an email list cleaning software.
The user is free to choose the necessary type of validation:
- Standard. This type of check involves standard verification algorithms.
- Advanced validation. If you’ve got multiple domains, this type of validation will be especially effective. In the filter settings, pick out the domains you want to be checked. Advanced validation dramatically increases the quality of mailing list verification and have an effect on email open rate for future campaigns.
You have the opportunity to set rules for existing domains. You just need to select a domain and specify a rule for it. What does a rule look like? It is a kind of default status for selected domains. Here are some available rules:
- Always “Correct”
- Always “Incorrect”
- Always “Missed”
- Always “Unchecked”
Filter rule existence provides a good opportunity to control the process of verification.
Mailing list import
You can load lists from:
- *.doc, *.docx, *.txt, *.xls, and *.xlsx files
- Outlook Address Book
- Due to the program’s full integration with other Atomic products, mailing lists can be imported directly from Atomic Lead Extractor, Atomic Newsgroup Explorer, and Atomic WHOIS Explorer.
Atomic Mail Verifier supports several types of proxy servers: Socks 4 proxy, Socks 4a proxy, and Socks 5 proxy.You can manually set the settings of your proxy server (“General Settings / Proxy”). The program constantly monitors the proxy servers. The frequency of proxy checks is also set by the user.
Email address checker export functions
All the verified addresses can be saved to:
- MS Office (Word, Excel)
- Open Office (Writer, Calc)
- Text file
The saved document will contain only existing addresses. If you need to export all data (correct, incorrect, and unchecked) to a different file format, use Export Wizard. It will save the data in the form of columns with names and statuses.
You must reply to see this content