THE 4-HOUR WORKWEEK
Escape 9-5, Live Anywhere And Join the NEW Rich
[Expanded and Updated]
Shared here (2015) but there are negative comments on that thread due to some issue with the downloads:
You can DESIGN the lifestyle you crave with the help of The 4 Hour WorkWeek.
You don’t have to quit your job, hate your job or even been a risk-taker.
You must reply to see this content
Age is just a number and marital status isn’t a factor. So, you don’t have to be a single 20-something.
You don’t have to travel or be born rich.
Or even a graduate from an Ivy League school.
This step-by-step guide to luxury lifestyle design teaches:
• How Tim went from $40,000 per year and 80 hours per week to $40,000 per month and 4 hours per week
• How to outsource your life to overseas virtual assistants for $5 per hour and do whatever you want
• How blue-chip escape artists travel the world without quitting their jobs
• How to eliminate 50% of your work in 48 hours using the principles of a forgotten Italian economist
• How to trade a long-haul career for short work bursts and frequent “mini-retirements”
The new expanded edition of Tim Ferriss’ The 4-Hour Workweek includes:
• More than 50 practical tips and case studies from readers (including families) who have doubled income, overcome common sticking points, and reinvented themselves using the original book as a starting point
• Real-world templates you can copy for eliminating e-mail, negotiating with bosses and clients, or getting a private chef for less than $8 a meal
• How Lifestyle Design principles can be suited to unpredictable economic times
• The latest tools and tricks, as well as high-tech shortcuts, for living like a diplomat or millionaire without being either
Copyright 2008, 389 pp., PDF
Get It Here: