P2P group has released the updated version of “form-Z Pro”.
Description: form-Z Pro is a powerful 3D design application featuring a variety of modeling personalities and tools with an easy to use interface to express and communicate your imagination. It is based on advanced 3D solid and surface modeling methods that maintain accurate representations as you progress from design to visualization, layout, animation and fabrication. form-Z Pro includes all of the features found in form-Z Pro Jr plus many advanced modeling tools, STEP and IGES translators, animation, layout, network rendering and interface customization.
form-Z Pro 8 is the latest version that introduces subdivision modeling as yet another modeling personality that enables the quick design and exploration of organic forms that originate from basic shapes. These forms are easily manipulated using a suite of subdivision tools that empower this new personality.
- Accurate robust internal representation of data including 3D solids, surfaces, trimmed surfaces, NURBS and parametric representations.
- ACIS modeling engine provides advanced smooth modeling capabilities and reliable internal data representation.
- Interactive drawing tools that allow for the direct creation of any shape including lines, splines, NURBS curves, arcs, circles ellipses, and polygons
- Interactive 3D primitive creation (Cone, Cylinder, Sphere, Torus).
- Advanced 3D primitives. Interactively create Paraboloid, Hyperboloids and Hyperbolic Paraboloids.