P2P group has released an updated version of “NetGuard – no-root firewall”.
Description: NetGuard provides simple and advanced ways to block access to the internet – no root required. Applications and addresses can individually be allowed or denied access to your Wi-Fi and/or mobile connection. Blocking access to the internet can help: reduce your data usage, save your battery, increase your privacy.
- Log all outgoing traffic; search and filter access attempts; export PCAP files to analyze traffic
- Allow/block individual addresses per application
- New application notifications; configure NetGuard directly from the notification
- Display network speed graph in a status bar notification
- Select from five additional themes in both light and dark version
Release Name: NetGuard.-.no-root.firewall.v2.170.Pro-P2P
Size: 3.2 MB
Links: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. –
NFO – You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.