P2P group has released the newest build of “Legoaizer+” for Windows.
Description: This application is really born from a customer request! A person named Jeremy wanted to know if the Mosaizer software was able to create LEGO® mosaics using pictures of bricks. The answer was unfortunately ‘no’. So we explored the web, listened carefully to Jeremy’s explanations of how the growing community of LEGO® ‘bricklayers’ work, and how the current software is good – but not great. That community needed a more interactive software, capable to not only work with the available set of colors, shapes and sizes, but also of combinations of bricks and shapes, like rounds, plates and transparent pieces. It was expected that pictures of real bricks would generate significantly better LEGO® mosaics. And it does. Perhaps you would like to download an example of an interesting LEGO® mosaic. And how about this one: made from photographs of real LEGO® bricks (thanks Jeremy). As if it’s in your living room showing off! This picture is really made with Legoaizer, and the picture does not exist in real live.
- create a photo mosaic design with LEGO® and Ministeck® bricks/parts
- projects: takes your choice, amount and size of your LEGO® or Ministeck® collection into account
- easy workflow, where settings are remembered or saved as projects to resuming your mosaic later
- several choices of color matching engines, colors, pictures, dithered and black and white
- define your own set of colors for color dithering to optimize brick use
- print the mosaic design on multiple pages, and in pdf format to print at various sizes with no loss of quality
- edit each individual brick
- integration with Bricklink database, create from Bricklink database, upload wanted list (.xml) to Bricklink
- use of combo bricks: a 1×1 square base op top of which a round plate is put with endless colour variations
- output as bitmaps and excel spreadsheet to easy post-process your project
- extensive help documentation and tutorial to guide you through the full process
Release Names: Legoaizer+.v6.0.Build.214.Multilingual-P2P
Size: 12.67 MB
Links: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.–
NFO – You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.