P2P group has released the updated version of “GraphPad Prism”.
Description: Utility for biostatistics, curve fitting and scientific graphing. GraphPad Prism is a powerful software solution for managing and organizing scientific data gathered during different experiments. The GraphPad Prism application provides the necessary tools for creating scientific graphs, can generate relevant statistics and much more.
What’s new in Prism 7?
– Heat maps
– Three-way ANOVA
– FDR approach to multiple comparisons
– More accurate (asymmetrical, likelihood) confidence intervals from nonlinear regression
– Label sub-columns
– Color code sheet names, and selected cells in tables
– Semitransparent colors so you can see overlap
– Enter dates (or elapsed times) as X values